Sunday, April 4, 2010

I've Been Grounded

Yesterday, after I was super mean and forced Zoe to sit down and eat an entire meal of food, she thought that I needed to be punished, so she decided that I was grounded from the following activities:
  1. Making food for people
  2. Driving kids to places
  3. Showering
  4. Exercising
  5. Working on the computer
So, in order to set a good example and accept my punishment without any negotiation or argument, I will accept the discipline and spend the day sitting on my ass, doing nothing besides eating chips and reading the paper. Unfortunately, that limits today's blog post to me saying... Happy Easter, and have fun eating egg salad sandwiches for the next few days.

Oh, one more thing. Some people have a tradition of watching a specific show every Easter, whether it's "The Ten Commandments" or "It's The Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown." While I have nothing against Snoopy or Moses, I prefer to watch something that, at least for me, really embraces the true meaning of Easter:

No comments: