- "Oh, your eyes are shut. Are you sleeping or something?"
- "Dang, there's chocolate on my sock."
- "That's crazy. You're crazy, man."
- "You said that? I thought you said this other thing. Why didn't you say that?"
- "The water is kind of cold. Did you make the warm lower?"
- "No, I don't want an M&M cookie, I want dessert. That's just a cookie."
- "I already have some underwear, right here. See my butt?"
- "Yep, I'm the givver-upper, and see me liking being done."
- "Oooh, you got Funyuns. Gimme!"
- "After this one more turn, I really have to pee, okay?"
- "Are these cooked carrots? I only want cold carrots. Cooked carrots are ick."
- "I'm never eating Old McDonald's. Those fries give me a stomach ache and make me fart."
- "It's only a luck game anyway."
- "No. Stop laughing. It's not awesomeness. It's good luck!"
- "One of the requirements for the assignment is that you have to type it in English."
- "No, I don't want those s'mores crackers. I want ones with chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers."
- "Can I have too much sugar after breakfast?"
- "Would swallowing a piece of ice help heartburn?"
Monday, January 11, 2010
The Pride Is Overwhelming
While I don't expect my kids to always say and do the most intelligent things, there are still times that I get a little concerned by some of the phrases, questions, and as this picture indicates, behaviors, that come from their brains. Maybe it is because of the mind-numbingly cold weather, but this weekend seemed to produce an absurd amount of dumbness in our house.