Sunday, November 22, 2009

Actually, I Kick Ass At Cartwheels















Zoe answered these questions about me right before she turned five. I would have had the boys answer them too, but I wasn't willing to give them immunity.

1. What is something mom always says to you? Zoe, come over here.

2. What makes mom happy? Summertime.

3. What makes mom sad? When I'm crying.

4. What makes your mom laugh? People falling down.

5. What was your mom like as a child? You played hide-and-seek, and were crazy.

6. How old is your mom? 32.

7. How tall is your mom? As tall as a zebra.

8. What is mom's favorite thing to do? Exercise.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Exercise.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Singing.

11. What is your mom really good at? Cartwheels.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Basketball.

13. What does your mom do for a job? Take me places.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Salad.

15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you make me laugh.

16. What cartoon character would your mom be? The penguin from "Madagascar."

17. What do you and your mom do together? We work together.

18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have brown eyes.

19. How are you and your mom different? I'm shorter.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you hug me.

21. What does mom like most about dad? He's fun to talk to.

22. What is your mom's favorite place to go? On an airplane to the beach.

23. What is your mom's favorite thing to drink? Maybe cocktails.

24. What is your mom's favorite animal? A giraffe.

25. What is your mom's favorite outfit? Pajamas.

No comments: